Jerry Durant Toyota of Granbury is excited to introduce our Texas customers to the new 2018 Toyota Corolla. With an affordable MSRP starting at $18,550 combined with an estimated 28 miles per gallon in the city and 36 miles per gallon on the highway, the 2018 Corolla is practical and affordable without compromising on appearance or exciting features. If you love lots of tech and great functionality, the 2018 is a great option for you.
The Corolla’s exterior boasts a number of available features that make it user friendly while managing to keep up appearances. Available color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, Multi-LED headlights with LED accent lights, and chrome-tipped exhaust combine functionality and style. An additional feature that adds an air of luxury to the 2018 Corolla is the power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade, allowing driver and passengers alike to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
The 2018 Toyota Corolla’s interior also possesses a variety of available features to allow drivers and passengers to ride in comfort and stay connected while out on the road. The available driver and front passenger heated seats, SofTex-trimmed front seats with 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat and 4-way adjustable passenger seat allow passengers to adjust the Corolla to their preferences. The 60/40 split fold/down rear seats with center armrest allow the Corolla to accommodate passengers when needed and transport supplies just as easily. Equipped with an available leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic 3-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifters and attached controls, the 2018 Corolla provides drivers with convenience at their fingertips while the Smart Key System on the front doors and trunk with Push Button Start, remote keyless entry system with lock, and two-stage unlock functions allow easy access and entry to the vehicle.
Available technology features such as Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App provide entertainment and connectivity during travel. This feature includes the following:
In addition, the 2018 Corolla is fitted with one 12V auxiliary power outlet. All of these available options allow passengers and drivers to keep up with technology while on the highway while maintaining safe usability.
While the 2018 Toyota Corolla has a number of available comfort and convenience features, it does not overlook the importance of protecting its most precious cargo. The Corolla has an assortment of available safety features which make it an ideal choice for shoppers who put safety first when choosing a vehicle. Eight airbags, an energy-absorbing collapsible steering column, Hill Start Assist Control, and child-protector rear door locks help to keep all passengers as safe as possible during travel. Additionally, the Star Safety System and ToyotaCare provide peace of mind. The crowning safety feature of the 2018 Corolla, however, is the available Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P). This system includes:
1. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee. Excludes taxes, license, title.
2. 2018 EPA estimated city/highway mileage, actual mileage will vary. Used for comparison purposes only.
3. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
4. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by ScoutⓇ GPS Link is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. See toyota.com/entune for details. ScoutⓇ is a registered trademark of Telenav, Inc.
6. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
7. The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
8. All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe conditions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of the airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner’s Manual for details.
9. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense while relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
10. The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
11. Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
12. The BluetoothⓇ word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible BluetoothⓇ-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
13. ToyotaCare:Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.Consult the vehicle's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.