Everything you need to know about the Toyota Camry vs. the Honda Accord. We here at Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury are in love with the new 2018 Toyota Camry, and what's not to love? This new Camry offers Granbury, as well as Dallas and Fort Worth drivers, top of the line sleek and modern finishes. Below, we have compared the 2018 Toyota Camry LE to the 2018 Honda Accord Sport. Shop our 2018 Toyota Camry inventory online, or visit our showroom at 5100 Hwy 377 East in Granbury, TX 76049. Give us a call at 817-279-6800 if you have any questions.
2018 Toyota Camry LE
2018 Honda Accord Sport
29 City, 41 Hwy
26 CIty, 34 Hwy
2.5 L, 4-Cylinder
2.0 L VTEC®, Turbo 4-Cylinder
Wireless Phone Charging
Free Audio Subscription
IIHS Top Safety Pick+ 3
Rear Seat Legroom
Audio System Speakers
2 Years No Cost Maintenance 6
The 2018 Toyota Camry offers a lot of bang for your buck, including a hybrid option! Let's not forget all of the awards the 2018 Camry has behind it's name. Did you know that Toyota has been voted the least expensive car to maintain? You can read more about it here.
2018 Toyota Camry Awards
The 2018 Toyota Camry has an NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating2
The 2018 Toyota Camry is an IIHS TSP+ 3 with optional front crash prevention plus specific headlights
The 2018 Toyota Camry was named Best Mid-sized Car For The Money 4 by U.S. News & World Report
1. 2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Government 5-star safety ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program. (www.safercar.gov)
3. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2018 Camry, vehicle class Midsize Cars. For more details on 2018 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see http://www.iihs.org/. Applies to Camry models when equipped with Pre-Collision System (PCS) and specific headlights.
4. View U.S News Best Cars at http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Toyota_Camry/
5. Information taken from Toyota National Site:
6. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental US and Alaska.
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The MSRP price is only valid in TX, OK, AR, MS, and LA. Actual dealer price will vary.
Shottenkirk Toyota Granbury5100 Highway 377 EastGranbury, TX 76049Get Directions