Everything you need to know about the Toyota Camry vs. the Honda Accord. We here at Jerry Durant Toyota are in love with the new 2017 Toyota Camry, and what's not to love? This new Camry offers Granbury drivers top of the line sleek and modern finishes. Below, we have compared the 2017 Toyota Camry SE to the 2017 Honda Accord Sport.
|2017 Toyota Camry SE||2017 Honda Accord Sport|
|MPG 1||24 City, 33 Hwy||26 CIty, 34 Hwy|
|Engine||2.5 L, 4-Cylinder||2.4 L, 4-Cylinder|
|Horsepower 5||178||189 |
|Wireless Phone Charging||Yes||Yes|
|Standard GPS||Optional||Not Available |
|Free Audio Subscription||Yes||No|
|IIHS Top Safety Pick+ 3||Yes||Yes|
|Rear Seat Legroom||38.9"||38.5"|
|Audio System Speakers||6||4|
| 2 Years No Cost|
The 2017 Toyota Camry offers a lot of bang for your buck, including a hybrid option! Let's not forget all of the awards the 2017 Camry has behind it's name. Did you know that Toyota has been voted the least expensive car to maintain? You can read more about it here.
NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating 2
The 2017 Toyota Camry is an IIHS TSP+ 3 with optional front crash prevention plus specific headlights
|The 2016 Toyota Camry was named Best Mid-sized Car For The Money 4 by U.S. News & World Report |
1) 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2) Government 5-star safety ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program. (www.safercar.gov)
3) Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2017 Camry, vehicle class Midsize Cars. For more details on 2017 Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see http://www.iihs.org/. Applies to Camry models when equipped with Pre-Collision System (PCS) and specific headlights.
4) View U.S News Best Cars at http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Toyota_Camry/
5) Information taken from Toyota National Site:
6) Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental US and Alaska.